Happy Valentine’s Day 2020. In previous years we’ve brought you data-driven ways to choose the perfect RomCom, select your perfect gift and how to love your data (and your date). Last year was “I Love You Just the Way You R. Romantic Songs For The Data Enthusiast in Your Life”. My personal favourite was “Sorry SIEMs to be the hardest word”.
As with all things at Splunk - we always think we can do better. We love how our customers are turning data into doing so I’m delighted to bring you the 2020 “I chart you” 2020欧洲杯投注备用Valentine’s playlist for the data lover in your life:
- I just called to say I love you - happier customers at TalkTalk
- She’s electric - “watt” Porsche has done to electrify its data for the Taycan
- Sight for SOAR eyes -
- “Pizza” my heart - how data is Domino’s secret sauce
- Fly me to the moon - how Airbus turns data into doing
- Stand and deliver -
- Run to you - ASICS manages incidents and resolves issues
- Money can’t buy me love -
- Cloud number 9 -
- Faster Love - not a story of speed data-ing but how McLaren is driven by data
- (No) Heartbreak hotel - improving the guest experience at Hyatt
- “Donut” stop me now -
- Everything I do, I do it for you - The Splunk Data-to-Everything Platform
Have a fantastic Valentine’s Day!
As always thanks for reading and sorry for the appalling puns.